Monday, May 11, 2009

Project 365 Mon 11 May 09

MUM'S BIRTHDAY: 7 May 09
I know my aunt Mary is waiting for news of my Mum's birthday and whether she liked her present. The answer is a huge yes.

The card for Mum came a few day's before the gift and Mum was a little confused by the reference to a present in the letter. The blanket arrived a few days later, and it's such a great idea. A nice throw rug is one of the few things Mum doesn't have.

The thing is, though, Mum didn't open up the blanket for a few days after she got it and it was only then she realised that a photo of my aunt, her husband and a koala had been woven into the fabric. (PS Mary, just between you and me, Mum said she's still finding it a little unsettling to find such a large picture of her sister staring at her from her lap! LOL). Only joking ... Mum really loves it.

INSERT PHOTO OF MUM AND BLANKET HERE!

So the best I can do for now re a photo is to leave a space for a photo ... and the next time I see Mum I'll get her to pose with the blanket and her best 'surprise' face! LOL

No comments: