I’ve mulled over hosting a giveaway for so long … and what’s stopped me is not knowing what to give away.
But it became really obvious as I put away my vintage sheets and FQs that I can quilt until I’m 80 and still not use them all.
After that it was easy … some of the FQs on offer are from the delicious stash I scored from the Ange’s Ramblings vintage sheet swap. Others are left overs from the FQs I sent into the swap. I’ve tried to divide them into vaguely co-ordinating piles based on colour or florals or patterns, and here they are for drooling.
So, how will it work?
The goodies? 5 sets of ten vintage sheet fat quarters each (5 lucky winners)
Closes? 11:59 pm EST Australia Saturday 14 August 2010
Who can enter? Anybody and everybody, anywhere in the world
How do you enter?
1. 1 entry: Leave a comment on this post about whether you’ve made something with vintage sheets.
2. 1 entry: Become a follower, and leave a comment on this post letting me know.
3. 1 entry: Spread the word on your blog and leave a comment on this post including a link to your website.
Winners announced? On my blog on Monday 16 August 2010.
1. Leave one comment or separate comments for each … I’m not fussed.
2. Make sure I can contact you eg an email address such as marybrown(at)hotmail.com or via your ID. I will redraw if I can’t contact you by email.
Good luck everybody.