Sunday, December 13, 2009

Project 365 Sun 13 Dec 09

SUNDAY STASH: Painting stuff
It's Sunday again and time to play Sunday Stash.

For me, it's getting way too close to Christmas now for crafting ... there's too much to do with the shopping and the planning and the everything to be doing much by way of crafting projects.

So for this week I thought I'd put out there the one thing I wish I was doing ... even though it's more a home DIY project than a craft.


All ready to go ... all I need is some time.

I am itching to paint the white tatty chest of drawers that sits in our lounge ... well, white.

It looks so dowdy and dull it wouldn't even qualify as shabby chic even with some serious distressing.

Roll on the Christmas break and some sunny weather.

Lots more Sunday Stash goodness over at 1/4 of an inch . Check them out.

2 comments:

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Yes it does get a bit hectic around Christmas doesn't it. The chest of draws sounds like a good project to get done.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I just love painting things. I find myself wanting to paint everything, and have to talk myself out of it...