Monday, December 14, 2009

Project 365 Mon 14 Dec 09

BEST OF BLOG 2009
The last few months has been pretty easy for blog posts … there are so many great memes around I’ve hardly had to be spontaneous and think for myself.

But blogging land is shutting down for the silly season—a little like TV between rating periods—and I’m back to doing things the old fashioned way … you know, thinking of something meaningful to say.

That is, until I remembered Gwen Bell’s Best of 2009 Blog Challenge … saved after all. LOL Thanks Gwen.

December 6 Workshop or conference. I joined the Jane Austen Society of Melbourne and it's been brilliant. The demographic is all a bit older than me but I learn so much about the period and her influences ... I'm so glad I joined.

December 7 Blog find of the year. I can't limit myself to one blog when there are so many out there ... all falling into the crafting genre. I love seeing the passion and enthusiasm so many talented women put into what they're making. I love their dedication and I feel so inspired after seeing the things they make. My list of things to make isn’t getting any shorter.

December 9 Challenge. Knitting socks ... believe it or not. I was amazed to find out how many people knit socks and I so have to make a pair for myself ... note that I'm yet to actually make some even though I have enough wool already to make four pairs! LOL

December 10 Album of the year. I love Laura Izibor's album called Let the Truth be Told. Listening to it right now!

Check this album if you get the chance … hardly a day goes by I don’t listen to it.

December 11 The best place. My best place will always be my bedroom. I'd live in there and never come out ... well, almost, if I had the choice.

December 13 What's the best change you made to the place you live? Too easy ... tidying stuff, organising stuff and best of all ... moving stuff out the front door and off to better homes.

December 14 Rush. Wow ... the plane trip to Los Angeles. It was long and tiring and felt as though it would never end ... but the awful stress ball in the pit of my stomach rolled away because we were doing it; we were actually leaving the country. Absolute bliss!


And what could be more fitting that the view from the plane somwhere around LA ... it was meant to be! LOL

No comments: