Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Project 365 Tue 15 Dec 09

TRISH HUNTER FINDS
This post is brought to you by the store Trish Hunter Finds ... a funky retro vintage site selling retro clothing, bags and stuff.

I don't think it's any surprise I love a retro clothing blog or store ... Trish Hunter Finds is one of the many blogs I read and, I'm excited to add, is located in Melbourne. I love knowing I live in the same city as the people in so many of the blogs I read. (It's like seeing a place you've visited in a movie ... know what I mean?)

Check out Trish's website and all the fabo stuff she has ... and enter the great competition she's hosting for the amazing Love Vintage book.


The cover alone is gorgeous ... I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

I have been drooling over this book for ages ... ever since I saw it on Nicole's Jenkins' blog Circa Vintage Clothing. And guess what ... it's written by Nicole, another Melbournite in inner city Fitzroy. Her shop is on my must visit list for my week off during January.

Too much fun.

No comments: