Thursday, December 24, 2009

Project 365 Wed 23 Dec 009

What's Hot and What's Not
It's Wednesday and time for What's Hot and What's Not. Wednesday is a happy blogging day ... especially at this time of the year. There's just way too much to be thankful for.

And if you want to play ... ease on down the road and visit Claire over at Loobylu. I know she'd love to see you.

What's Hot:

Food. There's way too much good food around ... today alone I've eaten every single meal out. I can see a New Year's Resolution looming already ... mmm, wonder which one?


My lunch at the Indonesian restaurant Es Teler in Swanston Street Melbourne ... cheap and good; the best combination.

Christmas shopping done. So good to have it all behind me with time to get out there and relax and catch up with people. I'm loving that and I'm planning on making the most of it.

Leaving work early. It has been the best week at work and I got to leave work before 4pm tonight to travel to Ballarat and meet up with Mum. Absolutely brilliant.

What's Not:

Christmas only comes once a year. Enough said!

No comments: