Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 365 Sun 06 Dec 09

SUNDAY STASH
Yippee, it's share time again over at 1/4 of an inch with Sunday stash. it's so much fun going through my stuff ... my paints especially get an airing every week.

And this week I'm following on from last week's theme of chipboard alphabets with my stash of paint.


The boxes that store my collection of ...

My favourite paints are my collection of Making Memories paints with names like Eggplant, Strawberries and Cream, Banana and Kiwi ... I always think the bottles and their contents look good enough to eat.


My Making Memories paints ... I love the soft, avocado looking greens.

By far the largest number of colours I have are the really cheap range of Semco acrylic paints stocked by Bunnings ... or my local Bunnings did until I visited last week. I need to look for a new stockist for my favourite colours.


My Semco paints ... my favourite is a beautiful, soft cream called bisque.

And the odds and sods of Jo Sonja and general acrylic paints ... the purple ones blong to Clarissa. Purple's an especial favourite of hers.


The odds and sods of paint.

Thank for looking ... I love my paints and they get an airing practically every week.

No comments: