Monday, December 7, 2009

Project 365 Mon 07 Dec 09

A NEW MEME
I love a meme ... so I thought I'd play along with pottymouthmama's new meme on five things I couldn't live without. Check it out.

Now ... only 5 things.

1. Caffeine. I've been caffeine free (well almost for about six months) and it's hell. I used to have two cups of tea in the morning to wake me up and I will need them forever! I'm not supposed to but I often have a cup, but I haven't had any today and I am so sleepy I can't stand it. (PS I can't stand not being able to have chocolate as well which must be why I rebelled yesterday and had four yummy decadent chocolates. They were so good.)

2. Music. Everybody refers to my stash of CDs on my desk at work (all 45 of them). They get me through every day at work and I wouldn't last a day without them. Right now I'm listening to John Mayer's Room for Squares, right up there on my top ten ... Your Body is a Wonderland is so beautiful and so is St Patrick's Day. But I love John Legend, Jack Johnson, Kings of Leon, Flogging Molly and Laura Izibor as well. Actually the list is way too long to list! LOL

3. Family. I spend all my spare time with them ... hubby, kids, mother, sibling. They're my rock and I love them to bits. I don't know what I'd do without all of them.


How's this ... I painted the word Family and xoxo in my favourite chipboard alphabet the same day as the meme. Meant to be ...

4. Crafty stuff. I wish there was so much more time in the day, week, year--whatever--to do more crafty stuff. I want to quilt, knit, scrapbook and photograph for the next 100 years and never take a break.

5. Travel. The lure of new places, things and people. When I'm not quilting, knitting, scrapbooking and photographing I want to be travelling ... that's an idea; I could do all of them at the same time.

And I've had to leave out food ... which I've become so addicted to lately I desperately need to diet!

Woops ... that's 6 things! LOL

No comments: