Saturday, December 26, 2009

Project 365 Sat 26 Dec 09

WHO SAID WORK?
I had quite specific plans this year … I was going to stay in Ballarat until Christmas day, head back to Melbourne for a party on Boxing Day and then mosey on back to Ballarat to send a few more days in Ballarat chilling and wander around the great vintage stores there. I even left my suitcase there intending to head back for it.

But it wasn’t to be.

While I was there Neil emailed to say he’d be arriving on New Year’s Eve and that was the end of me; I didn’t end up going to the party and it’s been time to get out that pen and paper and starting listing what to do.

Cooking, cleaning, shopping … an orgy of work to come when I’d really like to be spending time with my Christmas book pile.


My gorgeous stack of reading goodness ... I can't wait to get my feet wet.

And no, you're not mistaken. I did get a box set of Sookie Stackhouse novels for Christmas as well as a book of short stories about Sookie. And the latest Diana Gabaldon.

Have I said yet I can't wait?

No comments: