Thursday, December 3, 2009

Project 365 Thu 03 Dec 09

HOUSEWORK ... YUK!
I decided I just had to sort through the many piles of stuff I've moved around in tidying up and this is what it looks like ... a big box of nastiness!


The box ... with still more still to be dumped into it.

I was going to dump it on the bed ... I thought it would be the perfect incentive to get it tidied up before I go to bed.

Instead I felt really tired at the thought of having to go through it ... until my eye caught the frame for Tamika's present and figured that would be the perfect antidote to housework.

That seemed to put the pile into perspective, and now I'm feeling a whole lot more cheerful! LOL


This is what the frame looked like before I started ... gold and a tired picture.

And this is what it looks like now ... it worked out beautifully. Two coats of white paint and a bit of sandpaper and it's all ready for the framing.


I'm so happy with how this turned out .. much better than I expected.

Now only if I could get myself in the mood for housework. What do you do to get yourself in the mood for cleaning? I've been known to wait until everybody's out and play loud music ... very embarassing when I get caught singing and dancing along because I think I'm alone. LOL Or do you have something else that makes it so much easier for you?

1 comment:

Elaine Prunty said...

decorating frames is always preferable to housework in my books , so well done you