Saturday, May 23, 2009

Project 365 Sat 23 May 09

CLEANING OUT
This morning Wini and I walked down to the op shop to drop off off some of the things we've sorted out recently. Wini because she's going overseas and me because I thought it was a great idea.


The rear entrance where stuff is dropped off.

Horace has always been the best op shopper. He's the person who first showed me the bargains and treasures you can find at an op shop and we went regularly when the girls were little. That's changed a little recently, but they're always my first choice for books and crockery.

And this place is a landmark in Mordialloc. It looks kinda dumpy and it is. It's one of those dark, musty smelling places that typify op shops. But it's also a great place for books, glass and crockery. And always my first choice for dropping off stuff.

No comments: