Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project 365 Tue 24 Mar 09

I LOVE MY BRIGHT RED MARY JANES
In honour of my love of red, of many women's love of shoes and because I can ... I thought I'd use a picture of my favourite shoes for today's photo of the day.


My beautiful little babies!

I love these babies for so many reasons.

1. They're red ... not a gentle, soft red but a bright in your face red.

2. They're Mary Janes. I haven't worn anything but Mary Janes for years and I was so glad to find a pair that were just a little different.

3. They're suede and leather. I love the texture and difference, and especially the little touch of suede across the toes.

4. They're wedges ... It's so good wedges are back because they look better than a lower heel, especially kitten heels.

5. They go with everything. I wear so much black and cream that wearing bright red shoes with them, especially a pair that looks more formal than plain black shoes dresses up everything I wear while adding a welcome splash of colour.

What more can I say?

No comments: