Sunday, March 8, 2009

Project 365 Mon 9 Mar 09

FUTURE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Wini and her friend Lisa went to the Moshtix Future Music Festival yesterday in Flemington. It took them more than an hour to get there by train but Wini's been looking forward to the 12 hour electronic artist extravaganza--I'm getting too old to go anywhere near liking that kind of music--and she won't be back until today.


Wini and Lisa just before they left; Wini never likes her photo taken at the best of times and this was one of them.

It took us a few hours to get ready ... and I so mean US!

Before 9am I was corn rowing her hair, and after that we went to Southland for Wini to pick up a new outfit: dress, long-sleeved t-shirt and shoes! I did say she picked up a new outfit.

I hope the two of them had a great day.

No comments: