Monday, August 25, 2008

Mmmmmmmm

I can't get used to being home all the time ... I've been here for a week now and it's flown, but I have no routine and I don't know what to do with myself next. Now I understand about the difference between the lives of people who work outside versus those who work at home. Working at home needs a whole new set of personal discipline, which I haven't as yet mastered!

Horace and I are off to the Rehab Hospital for physiotheraphy shortly as an outpatient. I'm not sure how often they'll want him to go as it's been a week since he's been discharged; how often as in how many times a week and for how many weeks. I'm home for the next three weeks so at least I'll be here for that.

We've been for a walk most days since Horace has been home from the hospital. The day after he arrived home we walked to the chemist for medication and Horace was so tired I went home for the car before we'd made it to the chemist. But that hasn't happened again as Horace's stamina has improved so much that he walked with Clarissa and I to the supermarket and walked home again; I'd say at least .75 of a km. He'll be fitter than I am soon, which isn't saying much.

No comments: