Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's Hot & What's Not

It feels like forever since I looked back over my week ... but here goes.

What's been HOT

EXPLORE. Lots of exploring happening in my universe, lots of getting out there to see what the world has to offer ... it makes life so much more fun.

Renovate. Reverse Finds has got me on the road to renovations, even if I haven't actually started yet. I'm sorting through things, recycling, keeping only what we really need and that alone is a good thing. Maybe next year we might arrive at the point where we can start actually renovating.

Exercise more. I'm still doing yoga and pilates and now the weather is getting warmer I'm considering walking at least part of the way home, or even joining a gym located at the train station before home and then walking home. Lots of possibilities and there's still the stairs at work I can get back to.

Spend more time with friends and family. Lots of time spent with friends eating out (especially lentils this week for some reasons) but not much with family ... I have to work more on that.


Not so HOT

Cook more. I haven't cooked at all ... just ate!

Finish 5 craft projects. Not much crafting happening at the moment although I carry my knitting everywhere with me ... mostly reading for some reason.

Travel. No travel ... I can't find the time at the moment to even think about it let alone get any done.

Want to play? Are you forever behind on your plans and need something to keep you on track, or do you find it helpful to look back on your week? Add your name and blog post url below ... I'd love to see what you've been up to.

No comments: