Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Creative Space

I feel as though I’ve hardly done anything for weeks … and judging by my pile of yarn and lack of even UFOs that’s pretty accurate.

So it’s with great embarrassment I present what I’ve managed to do so over the last fortnight on the Baby Boheme by Allegra Wermuth.


A few weeks ago I was using this yarn to make a Morris and Sons cardigan but I ended up not liking it so I frogged the thing (yee hah!) and I’m much happier with this sweet little pattern.

Feeling creative? Want to see what others have been up to? kootoyoo's the place. See ya there.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

the new pattern does look sweet! (and I'm such an inexperienced knitter, I only just found out what frogging means - though I do it all the time :))

Lillipilli Lane said...

Nice! Good to work on what inspires you - good on you for 'moving on' :)Good luck with the knitting.

Sarah said...

Love the colours, hope you find a moment to get back to it soon. x

Kirsty said...

Enjoy the knittery.

I'm in a bit of a crafty lull at the moment too.

Sally said...

I wish I could knit. Your knitting looks so lovely. Enjoy going slow while there is a lull... it won't always be like this.

belinda marshall said...

sounds funny + like a good decision made: 'frogged the thing'!
thanks for your comment :)