Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reverse Finds

I haven’t been very dedicated to Reverse Finds lately … I haven’t been very dedicated to anything much including blogging. I just don’t seem to be able to get motivated.

But I definitely need to continue destashing and uncluttering and I tackled Miss C's desk which had a great stash of Miss W's Sweet Valley High books from when she was in primary school.


Miss W loved (or is that loves?) to read and it was always a pleasure to encourage her.

But sometimes I need to be less sentimental and more practical ... and this time I've managed.

For more Reverse Finds visit Catherine at http://pencilsandpins.blogspot.com/2010/10/reverse-finds-and-giveaway-winners.html.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my! What a flash back!!!
I had over a hundred of those SVH books when I was a kid. I loved them!

Catherine said...

sweet valley high! ahh, the memories!