Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good things Tue 2 Feb 10

GOOD THINGS: Hideo Wakamatsu/Kodak competition runner up
I have a fondness for entering competitions ...hardly a week goes by I don't enter something.

Last week I was lucky enought to win the Wish canvas from Cathy at Tinniegirl, and this week I won the runner up at the Hideo Wakamatsu/Kodak competition at SuperKawaiiMama.

I’m seriously gobsmacked at getting something. WOW is all I can say … it’s been a good couple of weeks for nice surprises.

And what did I win?

A $300 voucher to spend on any Hideo Wakamatsu product.

And what will I get?

I think one of their handbags.


This bag is so me ... a satchel, plain and so very elegant! (Sorry ... I couldn't resist poking fun at myself!)

Oh … and my entry? An homage to travel around Australia (complete with references to the sponsors lovely products).

Amble along the Otway Fly tree top walk (done)
houseBoat along the Murray River
Capture new memories using my Kodak i80
Discover Tasmania’s Cradle Mountain
Explore the Great Barrier Reef
Finish the day with a Barossa Valley wine
Gorge on King Island cheese and beef
Hug a koala
Immerse ourselves in the colours of the Outback
Jostle with the crowds at the Tiwi Islands football final
Kayak the Bells Rapids at Perth
Luxuriate on Hayman Island
be aMazed by Aboriginal rock art
have fuN at the Gold Coast theme parks
Ogle the costumes in the Sydney Mardi Gras
Promenade along Brighton Pier
inQuire … into absolutely everything!
Ramble around Port Arthur
Swim with the dolphins at Monkey Mia
Tour the country with gorgeous Hideo Wakamatsu suitcase
admire Uluru
marVel at the Sydney Harbour Bridge (done)
Wander the Bondi Beach coastal walk
eXperience the Blue Mountains Skyway
Yell with the crowds at the Melbourne Cup, and
snooZe the night away in a Coober Pedy underground hotel

DOUBLE WOW!

2 comments:

Mairead said...

Congratulations - what a clever piece!

My score is 13 with one more to come next week (Port Arthur).

Cherie said...

Oh Double WOW is right ... well done ;)