Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GOOD THINGS: Mr H and free samples

Mr H has his quirks … and they can be pretty amusing at times.

One of them is a fondness for asking for free samples everywhere he goes … and he asks pretty well everywhere: banks, supermarkets, your friendly local yarn store. He’s not biased.

He asks in the friendliest manner possible.

He gets a lot of different reactions ... sometimes shocked smiles, and some people don’t have a clue what he’s talking about … maybe it's the Trini accent?

But, well ... it doesn’t hurt to ask.

Here’s where it gets interesting … at lunchtime today they were handing out money.


No Mr H in sight and granted, all I got was a 50 cent piece stuck to a piece of cardboard … but it’s money and it was given away.

I am totally ROFLMAO … I got free money and they thrust it into MY hands!

Poor Mr H!

Did I mention yet I’m ROFLMAO?

No comments: