Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What's Hot & What's Not Wed 20 Jan 2010

It's time for what's hot and what's not again ... it being Wednesday and all ... and whether the whole world is playing with Claire over at Loobylu or I'm all alone, I still enjoy this too much not to slog on alone.

PS I checked and she's still taking a well deserved rest ... I'm sure we'll catch up soon!

What's Hot:
Work. It’s been such a great week … maybe because I only worked a 3 day week? LOL

The weather. We had four seasons the last week … and were treated to a decent amount of rain. That was nice … although I’ve completely forgotten how to get washing dry when it rains. How did I used to manage?

Music. I love my music CDs … I must have 30 or so at work that are on constant rotation. I really need to get an MP3 player and get myself better organised but that sounds like a plan for another day.

What’s Not:
Saying goodbye to Neil. I know the old saying is that guests and fish start to stink after three days but that hasn’t been the case at all. I had a blast with Neil and found him great company … it just makes me sad wondering when we’ll get to see all of Horace and my family overseas again.


Wouldn't he make such a cute Australian? His Mum should be really proud of him ... and I know she is.

The state of the house. The only downside to visitors I can see is the amount of catching up to do after they go … the ironing and cleaning the house went to the dogs while Neil was with us and it’s going to take me ages to catch up again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, get some sort of MP3 player! You'll wonder how you lived without one!