Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good things Wed 13 Jan 10

GOOD THINGS: Shower habits!
Having visitors leads you to learn things about yourself ... and today I realised how much I rely on being able to walk from the bathroom to the bedroom after a shower without getting dressed.

My habits have had to change with Neil visiting ... and because he's away for a couple of days in Sydney I've been able to go back to my usual habits.


The towels in my linen cupboard. You didn't think I was going to share a photo of me wrapped in a towel .... did you?

Having to get dressed in the bathroom has had some interesting results ... during the recent hot weather I forgot to wear deodorant two days in a row because it's in my room and I usually put it on before I dress. The result wasn't good for anybody! LOL

No comments: