Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good things Sat 9 Jan 09

GOOD THINGS: Travel sickness medication
The day didn't start so well ... I woke up with the room spinning and feeling nauseous. And, as if that wasn't bad enough ... I had no idea where my medication was and I felt too sick to find it.

But the good news ... I could see the doctor in five minutes as long as I went there straight away, and within seconds Horace and I were on our way and less than 30 minutes we were home again, prescription filled.


My medication ... definitely a feel good moment when I took one.

Definitely a good thing ... and better yet it was only a mild dose of vertigo and I was up and (almost) ready to run a marathon before the end of the day.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I hope you don't mind me asking but what do you take the stemzine for. It sounds like we have similar health poblems.

Danielle
dani_luigi@me.com