Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Project 365 Wed 11 Nov 09

ANOTHER CORNER SORTED
Project spring clean is continuing, with this week a tidy up of a blighted corner of my room ... my gorgeous drawers beside my bed.

For too long ... in fact their whole life in my room ... they've been covered by my extensive scrapbooking magazine collection.

But that's such a waste ... my drawers are gorgeous and they really deserve to be treated better.

So I am so pleased with how it's turned out:

* the magazines cleared and put aside for sorting ... maybe Ebay for some of them?
* a sweet selection of bits and pieces put together for my viewing pleasure
* painted the edges of a corkboard with white and added a few bits and pieces
* washed down the walls and sanded part of them ... really getting ready to paint at some stage in the future.


Check out your corkboard, Wini ... it has one of your little notes from years ago I've had hidden in my scrapbooking drawers.

How nice is this?

No comments: