Monday, November 9, 2009

Project 365 Sat 7 Nov 09

RUBBISH COLLECTION WEEK
The streets are overflowing with all manner of stuff ... it's rubbish collection week next week.


What I really wanted to find was some kitchen chairs ... although I kinda fancied this office chair from the 50s or 60s.

For the first time we haven't had much to put out ... an old VCR player and a floor board is about all, although I've tidied up the shared car parking spaces and cleaned up a few things dumped there.


I added our stuff to this neighbour from across the road ... there just wasn't enough to bother putting it on our nature strip.

I also took a wander around to check out what others have put out and it was mostly junk.


One of the neighbours had put out three huge cat scratching posts.

No treasure for me this year.

No comments: