Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 8 Blogtoberfest 2009 I'm loving the library

After working so hard to expand my knowledge of 19th century literature this year, I've given that up and returned to the loving arms of my local library.


The selection of books I've been reading over the last week.

And I'm loving it!

I've been able to return to all those genres I love so much:
* the historical whodunit (with one of Peter Tremayne's most recent novels about Sister Fidelma)
* chicklit romance (because I can!)
* non-fiction (because I love learning about history and people)
* historical novels such as those by Ken Follett (only this time I'm checking out Steven Saylor who I haven't read before).

Did I say I'm loving the change?

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That's an impressive pile for a week of reading.