Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 26 Blogtoberfest 2009 Mmm ... Chocolate

My baby went away for the weekend with friends ... and the house was beautifully quiet without her. Just Mr H and I kicking around minding our own business and doing what we wanted. The bliss of being "almost" empty nesters.

But it was nice when Miss C arrived home Sunday evening ... tired and with a case of dirty washing to be done (by her not me!) ... and with a surprise present for me.

Chocolate ... from the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.


Look at my lovely goodies ... spoilt!

I'd never heard of the place, but I'm sure impressed with their goodies ... which, of course, I've had to share. When it came right down to it, I'd shared the white chocolate with Miss C before I even knew I had it! LOL

Nice to be thought of ...

No comments: