Friday, June 19, 2009

Project 365 Wed 17 Jun 09

THE LAST THING I KNITTED
I've mentioned before I used to knit and I was happy that I knitted pretty well ... my tension was always good , and I'd tackled relatively difficult things like fair isle but never cable.

It was only very recently I remembered a cardigan I'd made years ago and I grabbed it from the wardrobe still as good as the day I made it.


The last thing I knitted.

I'm still pretty proud of it ... a simple design with the patterned yoke knitted on a circular needle. (And I still like it despite Clarissa saying it was so 80s ... what's with that? Isn't Retro all the go?


A close up of the yoke.

This time around I'm going to be more adventorous ... although for now I'm going to try something easier ... just until I get back into the swing of things.

No comments: