Friday, May 15, 2009

Project 365 Sun 17 May 09

CANADA BOUND
Wini brought this in to show me a few days ago ... the medical part for her work permit for Canada.


Wini's application complete with photo.

She is really serious about the whole Canada business and about Kevin.

How do I feel?

I don't know. I feel numb really. It's hard to imagine what it would be like without her around and what her being in Canada, so far away, will mean. I guess I keep feeling it'll be like when she was little and ignoring her silly ideas would result in her forgetting them too. It just doesn't look this working this time,though.

And how much must Wini love Kevin?

I don't know exactly but it must be a lot judging by her dedication to getting to Canada. She's not the sort of person to share everything she thinks so I wouldn't really find out that way. So, based on what I've observed I have to think the answer is lots.

No comments: