Sunday, April 12, 2009

Project 365 Sat 11 Apr 09

NEW GREEN SHOES
Getting ready for the trip continues. I plan on taking two pairs of shoes with me: one pair for the wedding and another pair to wear every day no matter where we go or what we do.

The only thing is my sneakers are heavy and clunky, and my casual shoes are years old and I don't know whether they'll stand up.

So I splurged and bought a new pair of flats:
Mary Janes: check
Wide fitting: check
Good with trousers and dresses: check
Red: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!


My new green shoes.

Yes, you read right and your eyes aren't deceiving you ... I bought green shoes. But don't be thinking it was through choice. I tried on these shoes in bright red but they were too big and they were all out of my size.

I have to say though that I'm happy with my new babies: they are so comfortable and I'm loving the gorgeous olive green.

No comments: