Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project 365 Wed 18 Feb 09

CLARISSA MADE A FUNNY
Horace and I were watching TV--one of my favourite shows called Time Team--as Clarissa headed out of the door for a walk.


Clarissa heading back indoors after her hour long walk. Note how blurry it is because she wouldn't even slow down to let me take one shot!

I was never really going to go with her but I asked anyway, "Weren't you going to ask me to come with you?"

Quick as flash she responded, "If you can keep up, you can come!"

Horace and I both laughed because there's more to that story.

When both the girls were little every time they wanted to come with me I'd tell them, "If you can't keep up, you can't come!"

Being little, of course, they wanted desperately to come not realising that I'd never leave them at home.

So really it worked out well for all of us ...

No comments: