Sunday, February 1, 2009

Project 365 Day 31 (Sat 31 Jan 09)

DAY SCRAPPING WITH TINA
Tina, Wini's best friend Siobhan's mother, and I spent the most civilised day scrapping in air conditioned comfort at Tina's house.

Tina's one of those power house scrappers you envy: dedicated, focussed and yet involved in everything that happens around her. She got something like 6 layouts done over 9 hours.

I, on the other hand, 'faff' around and get nothing done. Oh, except have a good time! I got 3 half finished over the same time period!

But how nice was it to be doing something we both enjoy without the washing and cooking, and especially the extreme heat, in the comfort of Tina's dining room looking out at her garden? The first day I can say I've enjoyed since the heat began.


The table, complete with red wine and goodies. Some of us know how to scrap in style.

I'm looking forward to doing it again soon.

No comments: