Friday, October 3, 2008

SYTYCS08 Round 4 layout

I've been lazy not posting this but I got through Round 4 with a layout I'm not very fond of. Some weeks are definitely harder than others. But I have this rule that whatever I've finished by Saturday night I have to upload Sunday morning and move on. This way I don't obsess and redo, and still get some of the weekend to myself.

So, this is it:



The criteria that had to be used are:
1. tape: Heidi Swapp decorative tape on the letter 'l' of the title
2. rub-ons: the centre of the circle is a Creative Imaginations rub-on
3. journal on photo: handwritten with black pen on main photo
4. bright colours: red, blue, pink and green patterned paper, with bright blue cardstock.

And I've already finished this week's layout which I'm going to upload a whole day early. That I'm happy about.

No comments: