Thursday, July 17, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance is back!

I admit to being a shameless purveyor of reality TV (Big Brother included), and I am thrilled the American So You Think You Can Dance is back! Bring it on, I say!

It's way too early to know whether this season will be as good as Season 3, but I'm betting it will be. I loved Sabra in the last season and I was so happy she won although I would have been equally happy if Danny had been the winner. They were both standouts.

What I like about this show is how well the judges and compere work together; even Mary's screaming doesn't bother me because she's so good humoured. I also like the quality of the choreographers, especially Mia Michaels, as I'll never forget the routine she put together to honour her relationship with her father. I still think of that routine every time I hear that song.

So we've had the first two episodes so far covering part of the auditions and I can't wait for what comes next. I just have to resist the temptation to visit the Fox US site and spoil the whole thing for myself ...

No comments: