Thursday, December 22, 2011

Read more ... 2012

The end of the year is coming even closer and my plans for the following year are definitely on slow simmer. One thought I’ve had is to channel my reading as I did a couple of years ago when most of what I read was 19th century.

I really enjoyed that, with the result that next year I think I’m going to use the list in the book 1001 Books you Must Read before you Die . The list is now 1294 books long as it should be to keep up with new books … but who’s quibbling.

Together with some work mates we went through the list to see how many we’d already read. I was happy to find around 100 of the first 1001, so about 10% in my case.

Check out the list if you’re interested.

And next year?

Adding this to my New Year’s Plans list and making my way through a few more … and maybe adding a few reviews to the blog. That’d be fun.

2 comments:

Jhob Kholi said...

There are many online companies that provide you a list of colleges and universities, but most of them are compensated.You ought to actually think about working on growing this weblog into a major authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp handle of the topics everyone is trying to find on this website anyhow and you can certainly even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements.
Cardsharing Server

Anonymous said...

There are many online companies that provide you a list of colleges and universities, but most of them are compensated.You ought to actually think about working on growing this weblog into a major authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp handle of the topics everyone is trying to find on this website anyhow and you can certainly even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. Send you queries to maryjoy.s@snttadubai.com