Friday, January 1, 2010

Good things Fri 1 Jan 10

NEW YEAR'S PLANS
I don't usually make New Year’s Resolutions ... most people don't make it past the first few months so I avoid them like the plague.

But this year I’m going to make plan for the year ... 2009 was such a great year with the blog giving me great insight that this year I'd like to put my plans down in concrete and plot my year against them.

So ... here goes:

1. Paint the walls.
2. Finish renovating the bathroom.
3. Exercise more.
4. Spend more time with friends and family.
5. Cook more.
6. Finish five craft projects this year.
7. Travel … overseas or domestically.
8. And find something good or fun or interesting in each day.


Time to progress from the sample pots to the real McCoy ... and it's going to look so good when it's done.

It's going to be a great year.

No comments: