Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Project 365 Thu 5 Nov 09

FINALLY SCRAPBOOKING
After so long I've gone back to work on Tamika's present ... something I started for her before I left for overseas and something I want to get finished for her by Christmas.

So far: the background is put together and machine stitched. I love the Basic Grey scrapbooking papers I've used. It's so girlie but so bright at the same time.


The range of colours used and the machine stitching detail.

I've also used all sorts of chipboard shapes that I've painted and covered with a gloss called dimensional magic.


All the shapes are so sweet ... and all of them are Collections chipboard painted by Making Memories paints.

I still have to find the photos I want to use ... three to be exact ... and add a couple of strips of journaling.


The journaling and one of the photo spots.

Now next week to trek through some op shops, perhaps in Ballarat, to find a frame I can use. I'm thinking something chunky and solid, and something I can add a frame. I know I've seen really nice ones around here for $2, and then it's all done.

Woo hoo!

No comments: