Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 13 Blogtoberfest 2009 One word meme: pass it on

ONE WORD MEME: PASS IT ON
I was a little stumped re today's blog post but I got the best idea over at Bec at Things to make and do.

A couple of days she posted about being blogging memes, and about one she found at Meet Me at Mikes, and that's not the first blog this has appeared on ....

It looks like fun so I thought I'd try it: The idea is to copy and paste all the questions and answer them with one word only.

1. Where is your mobile phone? HANDBAG
2. Your hair? MESS
3. Your mother? AMAZING
4. Your father? GONE
5. Your favourite food? SUGAR
6. Your dream last night? HUH
7. Your favourite drink? WATER
8. Your dream/goal? CREATIVE
9. What room are you in? LOUNGE
10. Your hobby? JOY
11. Your fear? FAILURE
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? EVERYWHERE
13. Where were you last night? HOME
14. Something that you aren’t? INSPIRED
15. Muffins? RASPBERRY
16. Wish list item? TIME
17. Where did you grow up? BALLARAT
18. Last thing you did? DINNER
19. What are you wearing? STUFF
20. Your TV? ON
21. Your pet? NONE
22. Friends? FAMILY
23. Your life? BUSY
24. Your mood? TIRED
25. Missing someone? DAUGHTER
26. Vehicle? RED
27. Something you’re not wearing? SKIRT
28. Your favorite store? ETSY
29. Your favorite color? RED
30. When was the last time you laughed? TODAY
31. Last time you cried? DON'T
32. Your best friend? HUSBAND
33. One place that I go to over and over? WORK
34. One person who emails me regularly? DAUGHTER
35. Favorite place to eat? MUM'S

And because my darling daughter Wini came up so often as I was writing this ... a photo of her reading at Lloyd's house in New Jersey.


So hard to get a good photo of this girl ... she's so gorgeous but she never wants to smile.

1 comment:

Bec said...

great list! I wish I'd thought of Mum's as my favourite place to eat! Mum's are the best cooks aren't they :)