Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1 Blogtoberfest 2009 First day back at work

Despite signing up to Blogtoberfest, with its hand on heart promise to sweat over every post and to stretch my creativity ... I've decided to ditch creativity and go with pain instead!

Yes ... that's right ... my first day back at work!


How better to sum up the torture and imprisonment than my train tickets.

And it's not as though work is dull ... I get to use my intellect and creativity resolving the many things that crop up, and there are plenty of things that need resolving. (There, I managed to get creativity into the post).

And it's not as though interacting with my colleagues is dull ... I get to hone my razor sharp wit and sarcasm on them (I think I managed to get a second reference to creativity! LOL) eg:

Gary: I feel like Homer Simpson in the nuclear power plant.

Me (in horror and without putting my brain into gear before I speak): I hope you do your job better than that!

I know, I know; what was I thinking ... but in my defence you did notice I was being sarcastic before re the razor sharp wit.

1 comment:

Ange Moore said...

Hmmm, someone else that's had to resort to work posts during the Blogtoberfestivities!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment! Gorgeous daughter by the way - love that hair!