Saturday, August 1, 2009

Project 365 Thu 30 Jul 09

BEST SECOND HAND STORE IN MELBOURNE
This is a big claim but I think I've found the best second hand store in Melbourne ... the Lost and Found Market in Fitzroy.


The signage on the front door.

I went there last Saturday with Tina and Phil on our wander around Melbourne.

I didn't buy anything ... I'm hanging on to every cent I have for the whirlwind tour. But I absolutely enjoyed soaking up the atmosphere ... and there was so much of that!


This was the first nook that dragged me in ... and I thought immediately of Horace because he's never without a hat.


As you keep walking through the store it's like an Aladdin's cave ... there's just so much to see.


These mannequins were gorgeous.


My family had a TV like this when I was a kid ... only it was on a metal stand.


Our amazing are these boots ... I just fell in love with the orange flowers.

No comments: