Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Project 365 Fri 15 May 09

OF JA AND PERSUASION VCR TAPES
After taking the time to join JASM and go to the first meeting I missed the second through a stupid mistake.

The newsletter in late April and announced the meeting wouldn't be held as usual on the last Saturday of the month because of Anzac Day. That made perfect sense, but for some reason I remembered the new date as Saturday 9 May.

Here's the thing; why would the meeting be changed to the day before Mother's Day? And the answer was that it wasn't. It was changed to the Saturday between Anzac Day and Mother's Day!

So, the weekend of the meeting came and went, I got sick and hoped I wouldn't miss the meeting because I needed to return the Persuasion VCR tapes I borrowed.


The now overdue VCR tapes of Persuasion.

Once I started feeling better I checked the date because it just didn't seem right ... and the rest is history. And, what's more, I also missed the presentation about clothing during the Regency period.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrr!

No comments: