Sunday, March 1, 2009

Project 365 Tue 24 Feb 09

NEW BEGINNINGS
I've acted again on this idea of being more connected when a couple of weeks ago I changed jobs in the same section.


My new desk, but still messy as I always seem to be.

I've been doing much the same thing for years at work ... not because I was forced to but through choice. I knew it was sucking the life out of me; I was growing less motivated with each passing year and there were whole bits of what I had to do that there was no way I wanted to do again.

No more!

So when another job came up in another part of my section I asked whether could I do it ... and the rest is history.

I started yesterday and already the change of seat and people is having an effect.

One step at a time, now, because by the end of the year I intend to move elsewhere ... no telling where!

No comments: