The only person I have left who isn't camera shy is Tamika, and so I took plenty of photos of her on Christmas Day as she opened her presents. And she got so much lovely stuff:
1. Ripping open the paper on a present; I think this one was her Betty Boop doona set from Vanessa.
2. Opening a present from Horace and I; a High School Musical 3 interactive book.
3. Opening another present from Horace and I; this time clothing.
4. Putting down one of her presents, with a present from Mum (the big stuffed toy) in front of her.
5. Holding up some trousers from Horace and I, with the Betty Boop doona set from Vanessa on her lap.